We are equipped to handle any concerns that affect your skin, hair or nails.
This unique surgical procedure allows in-house processing of your skin cancer specimen to ensure clear margins.
Dr. Letty Revell Peterson
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina, 1999.
- Medical School: Medical University of South Carolina, 2003.
- Dermatology Residency: Medical College of Georgia, 2007.
Board Certification & Qualifications
- Board certified in Dermatology.
- Member of The American Society of Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- South Georgia Physicians Association
- Georgia Society of Dermatologists
Dr. Letty Revell Peterson attended University of North Carolina, graduating in 1999 with a bachelor of science degree in Biology and a minor in Art History. After receiving her doctorate of medicine degree from Medical University of South Carolina in 2003, she completed her dermatology residency in 2007 from Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Peterson moved to Vidalia and opened Peterson Dermatology, following residency. She is board-certified in dermatology and maintains professional memberships to the American Academy of Dermatology, South Georgia Physicians Association, American Society of Mohs Surgery, and Georgia Society of Dermatologists.
Dr. Peterson is the fourth generation in her family to practice medicine. Her father, a general surgeon in Rock Hill, SC was raised in Louisville, GA where her paternal grandfather was a general practitioner for over 30 years. Dr. Peterson's mother's family still mostly resides in Johnson County, GA, and Tom is an active attorney in Vidalia.
Their family includes four beautiful children, Jean, Top, John & Stella as well as a black lab. In her spare time, Dr. Peterson enjoys gardening and running.